Day to all! ^____^/
have been tagged for the so-called "Blog Award" by Mirka figosissima Andolfo, whom I respect very much for your beautiful works and his beautiful style * _ *
Although I do not know where to start ... Here are 7 things about me ... > _>
Luckily yesterday I was on the phone with my great friend, with whom I spoke about our vices, virtues, defects, and character ... then trying to compare them to some manga character, like two stupid you make simple things simple on mental blowjobs! xD
1. I've always been an extrovert, cheerful, a troublesome kid and fun, which shows the other for what it is, because I naturally unfortunately ...
= P And I say unfortunately because I think that it is a defect, or rather one of my biggest weaknesses because many people could take advantage of it.
It will also naive, but thankfully that is not completely stupid, I guess / I hope ... lol xD
2. Front of the others are still the same crazy happy, smile often, especially in front of people I care a lot (Two Smoking Barrels, too xD) ...
And thinking of the phone call yesterday with my old friend Barbara, I remember that when I'm sad I smile or try to hide something all too often. xD
Then comes the moment which are now holed up alone somewhere, and I start to overflow.
And at that very moment, most people who know me, not seeing me around anymore to bother looking for me, find me, and knock out the door of the room ... or better ... cab! They
xD - "Jay's all right ...?"
And I with trembling voice: - "Yes .. so good! Let ... let alone a moment, I come ... soon ..." (Or some other phrase like ah ah ah x ° D).
Eventually I give in, because this very special people knocking on the door, almost as if they were to knock it down, and I'll show a red face with eyes full of tears and makeup melted in the face. A monster! xD
I speak and I vent with them, and finally spends all, or almost = P
Enough, I'm heading towards a certain sentimentality that scares me ° _ °
3. I love the warm colors (red, orange, yellow).
My favorite color and orange, but the only warm color that I like to wear is red, then there's the otherwise black, blue, pink and ice blue * _ *.
4. I can not stand when people do take superstitions.
I do the opposite of everything that makes a superstitious, such as walking under the stairs and step on the road crossed by a black cat.
And I love cats blacks * _ *, I'd love to have one, but I am allergic to the fur of cats at home and then I find a dog imagination run free as me xD
5. When they are devoid of 'inspiration, the only thing I have to do is take my ipod (now in tilt =_=''), hear the music and listen to their words, look at some of pargonarle my character and then comes " boom, "the idea that leads me to draw. Wrapped
the same happens to the stories, I start with some idea or phrase that, think or feel, then begin to travel with the imagination almost as if I were a drug addict! (Such as Isaac the show "Heroes," which to draw needed drugs)
And the time they are inspired maggoormente is the night, so mind the night fantastic and I think in the morning to run unless he has to do with my life instead of the characters invented by me.
6. I feel a great love for art, foreign languages \u200b\u200band cultures.
For this reason I will try to develop both of my passions, as it may be difficult. xP
Probably if I had not had this fixation on Japan, I only chose to develop my interest in art.
If I had liked neither the language nor the art, I wanted to study law to become a lawyer or judge! I swear that I adored in high school to study law! And I went crazy for "Ally Mc Beal! x x D x ° ° D ° D
But at least this "dream alternative" I could more or less to live it to the DS game "Phoenix Wright" ... U_U eh eh ehxD
7. Now that I have come to the end, I do not know what to write ... xD
How should I conclude? o____O
''Bah ...
Ok, since we are in the period ... I LOVE SUMMER! * _ *
Even if it's so hot, this is the time when I feel more active, more alive, and obviously unleashed! Yeahhhhhh! xD xD xD
now tag 7 little people who will do the same on their blog:
George "Jojo" Battisti
Sabocchia
Moonlilith
Sorein
RGX
Yukiko 93
Alex
This blog has become a mess ... ° _ °
Sometimes I write with a color, wrapped in another ... wrapped in Italian, and sometimes in English ... I admit that is a damn rowdy disorderly x ° D
No Inglese version this time, sorry! = P
0 comments:
Post a Comment