Monday, August 3, 2009

Netopia Ter Gusb2-n Wpa

Summer Blog Award Post! xD

* I'm back here! xD
I said goodbye to high school for a long time because I've finally graduated, goodbye to people who do not bear false friendships and luckily have not only shocked me ... but everything seems andarmi well lately, life seems to become myself a little more 'busy and then I started to go to sea and to live each day in the summer with my usual old and crazy friends to whom I fond more ... so I have not had much time to be on deviantart or update your blog!

Here I am again! xD
I Said Goodbye to since I finally Graduated Highschool, goodbye to people that i could'nt stand to false friends anymore and fortunately That Did not upset me only ... But Seems everything going good for me recently, my life Seems more enlivened and then I Began Also going to the beach and started living Every summer day-old and crazy with my friends, who I got even more tied ... I know I Did not Have much time to stay on Deviantart or to update my blog!

In mid July I finally went to the School Comix in my town to show my drawings to the president of the school, who I had met at Comicon this year ...
I was with two friends of mine with whom I needed to leave in the afternoon.
It was not hard to find the way it was in school, but there mettemo some time finding the edical where it was located, since instead of the huge sign that we thought to find, there had a small baby! xD
The nice thing is that in asking for directions to the school, who I find ...? A English tourist! xD
Well, the President was nn (he told me we could talk when I wanted ... °_°''), then the secretary made me talk to another professor, who from what I saw, Cartoon lessons from advanced (3rd year) and digital coloring ...
From what I've shown (digital illustrations, some pencils and a comic), he immediately told me that if I want a future in this field, I should directly register for the course of drawing ... or if I want to be the 3-year course on comics should do the course design (a preparatory course) because even though it was very frank with me, and I was compliments on the colors, the expression of my characters, and a studied arrangement of the cartoons in the tables, gave me some batostine anatomy ... and frankly I expected it, because I myself am aware of my bad erroracci ...
Honestly now I'm a little confused, I do not know what to choose me because I like the pictures but I also have many stories in the yard one day I wish I could tell ... Furthermore, I also want to learn these blessed anatomy and perspective that I do not want to get ahead =_=''
But in the end I booked the basic course on comics, with the promise that I made a few sketches live without the use of rubber ... if the sketches that show in September are going well I can do comics, but if not, I have to choose between drawing (and then continue with comic) or illustration.
now then I was thinking of doing a year of design and then drawing the two years (why do I do if I choose comic four years =_='')

At the middle of July I finally Went to talk with one of the teachers of a comic That I Want to attend school in my city.
i went with my friends, we easly find in the road Which is the school, But The Could not we find the building.
The funny thing Is that while we where searching for the school, we ask information to a man, who was English and told us that he wasn't of the zone. xD
Well, I talked with one of the theachers, at who I shew my illustrations, sketches and comic pages.
He told me that if I really wanted to work in this setting, the best thing is to choose Illustration lessons... but what I wanted to do, was having comic lessons so I could have improved with anatomy and perspective since I also have many stories in mind that I would like that maybe one day will be published...
Now I'm undecided between illustration and comic lessons, at september I'll have to decide...


Recently I participated in a competition organized by the "Alien Press, liked the stories will be part of a booklet that will be sold at the Lucca Comics and Games.
Let's hope so ... in a few days I'll have to put in some competitions and I have to look for other ... STRENGTH!!
And thanks to my classmate and her sister, in September I will have a meeting pretty special e. .. I do not say anything ...!!! \\ O_O /
I just hope they are not too bad with me >_>''...
Anyway here's the cover and some stickers xD

Recently I took part to "Alien Press" 's competition, the most liked stories will be printed in a volume that will be sold at Lucca Comics and Games show.
Let's hope... in these days I'll have to buckle up with some competitions in which I'd like to take part and I'll have to find more of them on the net so... COM'ON !!!
Then, thanks to one of my ex schoolmates and her sister, at september I'll have an important meeting and... I won't say anything more...!!! \O_O/
I only hope that they won't be too bad with me >_>''...
So here is the the comic's illustration and Some parts of the comic xD





also add some sketchettino antiquated, that's enough, I sleep but I know that nn be able to sleep because I'm a little nervosuccia ... why ...? I do not know, maybe my subconscious only knows ... xD
Ipooooood, mon amour, come here! So maybe I'll hear some Cazón the inspiration for some new little thing ... : P
And I must hurry to do this sketch for those who cursed me colored lineart for the essay exam ...! O__O
I'll add also some old sketchies, I'll stop it now, I'm tired but I know that I won't sleep this night since I'm a bit nervous... because of what...? I don't know, maybe only my subconscious knows... xD
Ipooooood, my love, come here! Do maybe, if I listen somemusic I'll have the inspiration to draw some new stuff... :P
And I have to draw these damn sketches for all those who colored the lineart that I used for my highschool exam...! o__O






0 comments:

Post a Comment