Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gift Card Shower Invitations Words

between eating and not ...

Avevo già detto che non I would leave this place right?
xD So ... Today I went for a walk downtown with my mother and I had a nice little surprise ... I brought it to a Japanese restaurant!
E 'for months that I did not go, and it is completely renovated!
Oh well not quite everything ...
xD Then after we stuffed ourselves with Hosomaki, sashimi and tempura, we went to the "Feltrinelli".
She took two books (which certainly will not read, I already know xD) I will design two manuals that I've seemed really interesting. * _ *




I wanted to buy a manual fashion full of references and explanations related to tissues and folds of clothing, but I did, otherwise I would not have ç_ç could buy anything in comic books!
Well it will be for next time ... I hope ... >_>''
In comic books, which did not go well for some, I bought some manga and "Rat-Man by Leo Ortolani.

And very soon I tear my hair and I eat them for dessert because I'm damned to search volumes Skydoll! Nowhere to be found in comic books is that the "Feltrinelli"! è___é
But let us to the point!
I set some time ago to buy some amount of Rat-man, but I could not just be gone for a long time in "fumy" (lol xD).
The beauty is that when I saw the volume bell'esposto 72, say, "Uh I can finally buy Rat-man."
But then I realize the cover, I find this girl from shojo manga and I "But it sure is" Rat-man "or is it an unexpected intervention Japanese?! O__O.

No, no, it was the comic dell'Ortolani and 2nd volume of a trilogy! ° __ °
Anyway, well, I bought it, and I have to buy elements as the next volume because his comedy I liked it a lot!
and I think more than once I burst out laughing, scared by all those who were in the house!
xD Anyway, I noticed that in this book the author makes a very good criticism of the manga, that having taken too much foot in the world, sooner or later will all'ammuffimento great masterpieces of Western ... > _>
If I was a crazy fanatical and exaggerated manga (and only those JAPANESE eh!), I think I ripped the balloon and hated Orton for life! buahaha x ° D
But I'm open minded and have a damn irony.
If a person did such irony about myself, my flaws, my way of thinking and whatever that is (just excluding possible diseases and tragic things that I thank God I have not had and BISS), if done in a frank, accurate and exaggerated, I would laugh about it and I do not know if this can be considered a good thing or bad xD
This volume made fun of one of the things I like most in the world, but just because that criticism seemed real funny I'm not there I could really do without!
I paciuta!
In fact here's a fan-art made quickly in pencil!
I tried to draw the man topetto for the first time and then did not come so well, I think that the head is too round> _>
shojosa Obviously the girl in my style and in a pose and not very antidinamica original xD




But apparently it seems to me more than the manga in general The author criticizes those very shojo manga where everything revolves around the protagonist, shy, pretty, sweet, beloved by all, full of admirers and Lovestory ... But it hides a real personality devilish and lustful! Yeah \\ * _ * /
And while rat-man and his companions tried to introduce into their history and reputation to increase sales, shojo protagonist takes advantage of the poor to become the protagonist of the comic (Rat-girl ), upsetting the whole work.
xD I thought it was rather superficial analysis because I did not see a joke which refers to other kinds of manga ... I wonder if there is or will be in the previous volume in the next ...
Now I do not know how they have relationships with the illustrious Leo manga, but this volume seems to me that do understand that a coalition of Western and Eastern comics is just a pure utopia and that the two are forced to 'fight' for the rest of their lives ... > _>
Hmm maybe I say bullshit, but I hope this is not a danger ... especially for the poor Italians who wish to publish manga in Italy, the main hope is that this magazine: mangaka.

Will Tuttle in the comics and (I think) newsstands from July 1.
the "Star Shop" in Naples will probably be by this Friday, as the clerk I said that new products will be the publisher of the Rabbit that day onwards. We hope ...
^ ^ I'm really curious to read it and see the module to work with the magazine with its own history. * _ *
But as I consider myself an inability, so do not know if I ever finally create a comic book and especially to see it published somewhere ... >_>''
Oh well so much to console me say "never say never" and I end up here. xD
No English version, I wrote too much and I do not because I have a headache and I'm going to see me Night Horror but I do not ever deliver something that is really Cacarica in fear, the official ç__ç
Although "The Hills Have Eyes" I do not think I get bored, because I liked the 2nd ... But I am afraid that more sense xD only
***** ***** ITALIANO
No Inglese version this time. Sorry But The text Was to long to translate and I have an awful headacke ç_ç

0 comments:

Post a Comment