"Explosive Dynamite" became bilingual with "Day Dreamer"
********** ********** ITALIAN
After old post published in April, I give you a very warm greeting after a sultry (but then -_-'' rainy) day of June!
Updating at this time only to warn those who come to visit me from time to time that this minute space is alive and is reborn because all my problems (due to the high school, of course xD) are fading slowly with the examination of "maturity"! Yeah!
On 14 I "the finalssima" of the oral ... I was hoping it was before so I thought I would be removed before >_>...
Shikashi! Anyway!
The blog is "born again", has a new layout (which is why I love orange, my favorite color *//*) and has a new name because frankly this whole dynamic I have a little break, it was all too much the same xD
Day dreamer, just English Dreamer in the morning, so I think.
xD But I do not think that dream with open eyes in the morning is just one of my specialties
= P Also, after the visits I see that I've come too foreign, then the blog becomes officially bilingual!
English course because everyone knows more or less the English ... then is the only language with which I express myself Stanier well, am I right (without even making the comparison with the other xD)
Who knows, maybe even farther with the English, but I have to write less, I write too much!
And the French do not even think! All those accents make me cringe from the averages ç_ç !
Per adesso nessun nuovo disegno, sono stanca e devo andare a dormire °O°
Magari domani! Notte! x°D x°D x°D
**********ENGLISH**********
After the old post published in April, I give you a warm "hello" afrter a hot (but then rainy -_-'') day of June !
I'm updating at this hour only to warn everyone that comes by that this little space is alive and rebournes beacuse all my problems (due to the last year of highschool) are vanishing time by time with the last maturity exam! Yeah!
So! So! So!
The blog has a new layout (that I love because it's orange, my fav colour *//*) and has a new name because all these dynamites are getting kind of annoying, everything so equal xD
Day dreamer, meaning who dreams by day, therefore myself. xD
But I don't think that this is only a specialty of mine. =P
Then, after seeing the visit, I noticed that many foreigners passed through my page.
So the blog will officially be bilingual!
The Blog's second language will be English since everyone knows unless a bit of it... then it's the only language which I can express myself very well.
Well maybe I'll also write in English after some time, but I have to write less, I write to much!
And don't even think about me, writing in French! All Those accents give me shivers ç_ç since junior high!
No drawing for now, I'm tired and I have to gi to sleep! ° O °
Maybe tomorrow! Nighty night! x x D x ° ° D ° D
0 comments:
Post a Comment