black pissed I am writing this post because last night I was working on 'image to the blog (yes yes I want to change the atmosphere ... *-*), while saving the image. I was homeless off the PC and now the file is danneggiatooooooo! Nuoooooooo ... ç_________ç
I changed some parts of the sketch and almost finished the inking pen on photoshop .... right now I have realized how unlucky ... -__-I inked
to vent and netted a simple cartoon of a board of the second chapter of my comic ... the scene seems a little shojosa, but as usual, falls on a bit of comedy.
Oh well it's just a simple face of my character on which more and more fond of me, I swear that her espressioncina lost a bit embarrassed and just makes me crazy! > / / / <
Surely after what happened to me quite a while waiting to return to work on that image damaged over again ... > _>
I think I shall deal with other design ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment