Hello!
This is my first post on the blog ^ _ ^ There's
took long ... the fact is that I did not know really how to begin!
xD I thought about writing the first post on 1 January with a beautiful image of the New Year, but I'm sure at 100 ° /. that I will get something decent to come ... and if I wanted to put it there forever >_>...
So here is a picture of you on Christmas to wish you happy holidays! (Now Christmas is already past)
made during two days of horrible cold which is replacing my usual Christmas fever (thank goodness ^-^'').
Now it looks better and so I immediately put myself under with homework ... è_é
* dies * Well see you at the next posticello, but rather with the little guys that want to draw for the contest Mangaijin or with the complete picture of this sketch that I like a lot, though I would fix something ... note the pencils of Dainamaito (my "character") with the dress and a little Makeup ... xD xD xD
Later on I'll try to change the layout, I do not know but now I do not like much ... then gives me the idea to be a little blinding O_O''...
* Bye bye * ^ O ^ /
0 comments:
Post a Comment