Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thurmania.com/altchart.html

will also be just yet ...

And 'Saturday and are home with a terrible headache ... who knows where I find the strength to write this (addirittura. ..! xD)
It 'been a while that I do not update the blog, even I realize that since I started school I have not figured this place ... O__O fault depression school T__T ... but anyway, I'm restless to draw ... alas! xD
Every beginning of the week for me is a real trauma, especially if you are now finishing the first quarter >_>...
But I must say that there was a day that I went home really happy, and I started jumping around the house like we usually do. XP
This is because I received a catalog of designs that have participated in the exhibition "dress ourselves for peace in Venice, and was also included mine!





I swear that this cataloghetto I'll keep it preserved until old age ... Muauahahahaha * CCC *!
See my drawing (and my son "Gomu") for the first time on a little book, gives me a great happiness and satisfaction! Will be little but means so much to me, really!
Especially because it is shown along with other beautiful designs I've seen and reviewed do not know how many times! * _ *
Also I have not kept to show it to my friends who have stumped even more than I did! xD xD xD
The only bad thing is that though a little ashamed for that awful arm in perspective ... ç_____ç that fool!
you are attending another show in the future, I swear that I'll be more careful> / / / < ! Due giorni fa, inoltre, ho finalmente finito la mia mascotte per Mangaijin ! ^ _ ^



do not know, but lately I really enjoy the character design of the characters and play around with any idea that comes to my head!
The contest was to create a new mascot for the site, so I tried to put as much information as possible that came into my head for a girl who is supposed to represent the Italian manga.
Recently I had a thing for headphones and I immediately rushed up to us. The fact
girl has her ears covered by headphones, headphones are not just that, but two bocciettone ink one white and one black with a stylus that acts as the antenna ... 8D
His eyes are covered by the electronic eye with their colors give an idea of \u200b\u200bthe Italian flag, which is written on the green "Target Your Dreams" ("seeks your dreams," even if you think about it I could also use "aim" as a verb >_>...).
The shirt is hand made from a collage of cartoons of the boards of some cartoonists of the site (ie Jojo, Witch85, RGX, Mara and Cara & Shaoran89).
The gloves are made "on screen" and the socks are a bit "checked" and have numbers on as a ruler.
Now we get errors ... Sdoooooooonnnnggggggg
* * What I found immediately after staining was his left leg that is too long from the knee onwards. While
instead on deviantart proprettiva told me that the arm is a little strange that the anatomy is not entirely correct ... XP
Okay so you know I hate anatomy and perspective, but not all their fault of course ... U_U I need to practice more è_é!
But this will only be possible when shall leave high school, I can not wait to devote myself to what I like best, drawing, English and Japanese! >///// <

And of course the boys protranno not have anything to criticize this because it distracted from bonazzona and her tits hentai Séderon U_U
Ah ... I still have to adjust the legs down >_>...

And finally this place! xD

This is what I call "ibridume! EAR
I must say that I never liked this kind of style that some would call a poor imitation of European Japanese manga, but now ... I like and I enjoy it a lot! \\ (*_*)/
In truth I was going crazy even when I was ten years old and I read Witch, but then when I started to draw in "Japanese style" I was a rejection, I do not know why ... bah! xD
The design is a month ago, done quickly Copic and a pencil for a little distraction from the task ... > _> And of course I thought
style Barbucci, I can imitate only that ... but I hope that the style I used in this disegnuccio seems something more than a simple imitation ... : - /
Seh ... maybe xD
The girl is a serious (and hybrid xD) version of my "Chibi-ego," that I will post as a new ID after a few days ^_____________-

That concludes!
the next post! ^ O ^ /

0 comments:

Post a Comment