Friday, November 19, 2010

Sore Throat, Difficult To Swallow Exhausted

Finally Fiuhh .. write ..! x / / / x "Just to

Oh, strange but true, these days I almost forgot to write on the blog .. O_o "Sometimes
for mood, sometimes because I like to try my hand in other (drawing, studying or being in the company) or sometimes even just to lazy / tired! XD
not feel like writing so much better to say or not that I hate to write "novels" as I usually do .. maybe it's because I am tired .. tired but happy.
Unfortunately, I entered the Academy of Fine Arts (Graphic Design) as bah .. I think I'll try 's maybe next year .. but at least I finally enrolled in the Italian School of Comix here in Naples .. really is a wonderful environment, I am fine with both Professor that with my classmates, it really is wonderful finally take seriously a passion that I strived to cultivate all the time that the high school that I took away, all that time when I felt like a fish out of water.
But when I go to this school, it's like being in a completely different world, without forgetting the important "other" of course. :)
I am also opening my eyes to other styles, I am also interested in other genres, hoping to influence my style of drawing, making it more personal .. the first thing I did not do at all.
In this period I was also the first time in Lucca, I can not really describe how much I enjoyed it .. I could finally buy from alive magazine Flag manga.
And unfortunately this year my board does not have it done, but ok, .. xD

Among all my shopping, there is also the magazine manga factor "that I've just devoured for his great stories, and even the" Gira Gira "by Mellychan. The
Lucca Comix was really a wonderful experience, just like today.
Yes, today there was a meeting organized by my beautiful school with Daniel Billard and Joseph de Nardo, the authors of recent books on sale for Dylan Dog: The Way of the puzzle "and" dark heir. I am made sign my book as all other course

It 'been a really nice talk with them and especially to see Bigliardo a fast-drawing of Dylan and Groucho .. that design would have pinched me happy, too bad I was told it was obligatory to leave the school .. Offi! UU "
Then I moved to another room where there were other artists and even there it was wonderful to see other pictures *____*

conclude Enough .. I leave the work in progress that I'm a fumettino doing to prove myself .. I'm also thinking of starting the commission lucca I saw online that they ran out of pennies .. then once you've created postepay and paypal, I have to see how to attract attention around because I think nobody will be interested to ask me anything! ahaha xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment