Saturday, November 13, 2010

How Far Ahead To Rent Tux For Prom



I learned ....
that nobody is perfect.

Until you fall in love.
I learned ... that life is hard .... But I
more!
I learned ...
that opportunities are never lost.
Those who let go of you ....
someone else takes them.
I learned ...
when Serb resentment and bitterness
happiness goes away.
I learned ...
that you should always use words
good .... Why

tomorrow maybe you should stay.
I learned ...

that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your appearance.
I learned ...
I can not choose how I feel ...
But I can always do something.
I learned ...

that when your child
newborn holds your finger in his little fist ...
you hooked for life.
I've learned ...
that everyone wants to live on the mountain ....
But all the happiness and growth occurs while the airports.
I learned ....

that should enjoy the journey and not just think about the goal.
I learned ...
that it is better to give advice in only two circumstances
... When
are required and when life depends.
I learned ...
less time to waste ...
do more things.
E 'week of' friendship
Show your friends you care.

We received this poem from our good Professor Laura Zampardi.
Thanks! There are beautiful words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment