Friday, May 21, 2010

Running Shoe Cake Design

20. .. 20 .. 20 years!

Oh yes .. this will be my first blog post on a late twenties! xD
I made 20 years ago and 4 days. Oh? I am twenty years old? Where? What? How?!
That is a twenty year old with a brain as a child in short ..! ç_ç
And for this I got a pretty nice gift carucciolo ...



I transferred a drawing I did a few weeks ago on my favorite ninja Tartarughino Crazy for which even as a child: Raphael.
It 'been so long since I drew a character from TMNT! xD


addition to this there is also a beautiful bouquet of roses from fattomi Amour along with another nice little thought that I always carry with me:)

does seem like a chick, but I love flowers, especially sunflowers and red roses or white. *.*
And here is a new design so as not to seem too monotonous this post ... xD

The design is an art-trade I did with Lady-chichiry on deviantart, in exchange for her should draw my characters and Dainamaito Penshiru. ^ ^

soon! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment