Monday, May 3, 2010

Alternate Ideas For Coffee Table

= D * E * xD back from Comicon

Oh dear ... what a shame .. I return to post on the blog after almost a year ..! O_o
long time and 'past and things have changed, including myself, even if the cretinaggine and' always in my little head ... ok, but, 'I do not want to waste time writing novels ... xD xD xD

Let's talk about the Napoli Comicon!
I was there just the other day with my boyfriend of whom are deeply in love with a good 8 months ...
* Cornicello antisfiga do if a day I will regret having said such a thing 'cause bad luck bad luck in the lurch ** flies away ** Scio' Scio 'ciucciue' (or whatever the hell you spell) ** Puss USSA via ** ** skjdhfksjaaf merciful fate ... and so 'way! *

Others who remained cretinaggine .. I know that this particular is worse! xD xD xD
Cmq... siamo seri U_U.. o almeno cerchiamo di esserlo! MEGLIO! xD
Sono stata un solo giorno al comicon, non il 31, non il 1' perche' ho fatto una bella braciata con gli amici del mare ed il moroso, ma il 2.
Sono stata molto contenta per il trasferimento del Comicon alla Mostra d'Oltremare, peccato che sia stato uno spostamento parziale, spero che in futuro si sistemi completamente li' nonostante il Castel Sant'elmo sia un bellissimo posto, con un fascino e una veduta stupendi.

Ero un po' preoccupata perche' avevo comprato i biglietti on-line e temevo che si presentassero possibili problemi all'entrata, ma invece e' spun smoothly, I also met my partner of a medium in which I was very fond of him, made me really happy! : D
Upon entering, already 'saw cosplayers scattered from here' and the ', and a group of guys who made me die laughing because' went around the exhibition with pieces of paper written on a "first kiss € "or" Free Hugs "or because 'they simply madmen running, laughing and yelling back and forth .. xD
However we do a walk around the stands and I see a book I wanted to buy some 'time ago: "How to draw manga: male characters". Later the book was' proved to be a gift from fattomi Mon Amour (I call him when I write always as' xD).
Wandering through the corridors, in the crowd, we start to sclera both, but especially him, because 'we see a cosplayer of Johnny Depp, his favorite actor. We asked him the courtesy to take a picture .. and here it is!
I think the similarity is pretty impressive, do not you?! xD
amour And while it was all pumped for the photos that we made, I then started to sclera also because I 'stand SCHOOL OF ITALIAN COMIX of Naples I have seen and tried the Wacom Cintiq, ie .. MY DREAM PROHIBITED! xD
That 'the first drawing I made in waiting for my boyfriend to finish playing PES TOURNAMENT ... uh uh uh .. the beautiful and 'that a projector shows how to draw step by step to anyone who walked past our booth! * _ *
Here Dainamaito: D
I left incomplete 'cause I was afraid of not making it to participate in the Sandwiches: the Bakuman SCOUTING .
Honestly it did not originally made me more mad 'that much, because' I thought it was an initiative organized more 'than anything else to promote "Bakuman," the new famous cartoon duo of Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata, creators of "Death Note".
So I've been enthusiastic about it, but with feet firmly placed on the ground, a kind of miracle as I have done! xD
but in the end, 'when I met and knew the two editors who had to evaluate my designs, I thought that I could not help but capitalize on this initiative, really. :)
The two girls were pretty nice to me, and I could share with their four talk about my passion, about what 'I want to do, the difficulty' meeting that while drawing on my techniques on my flaws .. and I'm only doing this on the Internet, deviantart or just here on the blog, since 'I've never been live with experts in the field or that feed my passion in design, meaning that they wanted to take the path of the designer, especially Manga.
However I showed:
1) - The book drawings in pencil: with a few drawings since 'life took a month or so'.
2) - The book of drawings in color: a lot 'of stuff for the most part to pc .. or almost all.
I think they have enjoyed at least some 'of my work, or at least I hope! xD
But anyway, seriously, they told me that I can express myself well through my characters to represent them in a captivating with their expressions, I can pretty well tell my stories through my tables and I have a good taste in the use of colors.
From this I have asked "Jessica, have you ever thought about working as a colorist ..?".
"Foss to Maronne!" er ..! oops ..! I am made to take the dialect ... only now eh! Mica them 'in front of them! Of fugure of shit I do too many and not even the Comicon and 'unfortunately been spared! xD

Of course I responded, "Maybe I ..!", color and 'always liked, from a young age, I still remember how I used to buy me coloring books as a baby.
Cosi 'we moved on to talk about the colors of Canepa and then a Neapolitan colorist that I have spoken very well and advised to contact. From there, 'then they told me that the only flaw in my drawing' anatomy, one thing clear, that already 'and I knew already' know ... I therefore strongly advised to copy pictures and real images to improve as well as encourage us to continue to draw, maybe try to work as a colorist with a few aspiring cartoonist with a different style from the manga and opportunity to specialize in some schools.
us to do this I'm already thinking 'as the setting for some of the study Japanese and I' went from a little ', and unfortunately because of that I gave up school to enroll at Comix in my city' for fear of not having enough time with the University '.. soon I'll see ', if it ever will be' possible to enroll at school here in comix Naples, Rome or the International, or fine arts academy in my town '.. bah we'll see ...
However from my skepticism about this initiative, I came out rather satisfied and glad to be evaluated.
The only thing I did was a little 'confused and' that, knowing that the best papers presented were to receive an award, I learned from one of the editors of the papers presented there were no winners .. conclusion??
Or did all the work shown understood my pain, or a few people participated in the stand as the sandwiches I could not find hardly anyone ..! Oo
Concluding the speech I hope to be more organized 'initiatives of this kind, perhaps just to try and groped a possible publication of the Italian eating at home instead of' in other countries ... As the manga magazine, but no failures -.-... who knows 'if I stay' forever utopia ..

E.. chicchieratina after finishing with the editor and the first round of the tournament and I PES amour we did supply them to the Mc Donald 'around with two Big Macs from sbaaaaaav ... \\ * _ * /

After dinner we went back to the show, we saw a little 'outside of cosplayers with whom we have also made the photos, and then he 's gone to the second' round of the PES and I'm back in front of the Cintiq.
And here I have given even more 'the mad joy! ❤ _ ❤
Initially I did not know what to draw, I had already 'made my Dainamaito, then I wanted to draw a boy but annoys me, and a 13 year old girl sitting behind me was staring at me as I looked into the void to think of who hell I had to "give life" .. I admit that I put a little 'anxiety despite being a good company ..! xD
Then behold! Who will meet me to draw? One of my characters to whom they are fond of since I was 14 years and I've never shown on internet 'cause too jealous of her, her friends, enemies and their history.
Here I present to you "my little girl" Polar.

I created the sketch, I inked the drawing and I also decided to paint it all than the other.
Meanwhile my boyfriend was unfortunately beaten back from the tournament and had come to watch me work. I do not expect wholesale foot and make it boring and that's why I said "Love I'm sorry you're so 'all' in feet, from which those eyes and we're leaving."
eyes Once finished, he I invite you to continue and finish the picture, because this 'behind me, had stopped to see me draw a lot' of people .. OO
I wonder 'if not an actual crowd,' cause at one point I felt a bit 'surrounded .. xD
the end I managed to complete the picture a lot more 'quickly, not just' cause I pretty rough outline of the color but also because 'draw with a Cintiq and' a far cry believe me ...!!! * _ *

Of course I was glad of this experience, not so much for having shown myself to draw in front of so many people but much, much more 'for showing my Polar at all. And here's the finished image, photographed by me once finished drawing. ^ _ ^

visit Comicon We finished at about 6 and a half and I return to the amour and we enjoyed the rest of the evening together.
Comicon 2011 .. please come!
❤ * THE END *
I wanted to thank everyone who has continued to support the blog, although I was absent all this time. ^ _ ^
the next episode or post ... there will be 'to secure Who wants to or not! U_U

0 comments:

Post a Comment