Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Syphilis Test Results

comics> Origins (1995-6)

Benito was born fifteen years ago, back in 1995, up Katzyvari, infamous fanzine . Kill
know what 'old.

DTP, just before going to press, I realized that we had that number on two blank pages, then I took a pennarellone and he was born, with no rough sketches, pencil or rubber in between. This cartoon is
first facelift that I drew for a few months after Tank Girl magazine :



Chiusi Katzyvari and Tank Girl comic book I do not c ' I had more balls for a while '.
I've only played (and did bed & breakfast for a living).
Benito also there was no way to publish it with anyone because it was considered too vulgar for all the publishers at the time. Thus was born in 2000
the online cartoon self.
... but when I find the first true story of '95 I swear that place.
diavù_

0 comments:

Post a Comment