I SIGNED ...
Name Surname MAXIMILIAN SALVATORE
Inturri
Birthplace CATANIA
Date of birth 17.06.1971
In the midst of my mental faculties IN TOTAL FREEDOM OF CHOICE HAS THE FOLLOWING:
In case of illness or traumatic brain injury disabling and fatal ...
Urges NOT TO BE SUBJECT TO ANY HEALTH CARE OR SUPPORT (forced nutrition and hydration)
SPECIAL PROVISIONS.
• Authorize the donation of my organs for transplantation
• I ask for a secular funeral ceremony without a religious funeral
THESE FROM ME WILL BE WITHDRAWN OR MODIFIED AT ANY TIME CONSUCCESSIVA / DECLARATION / I.
NOTES
No creed or religious powers or international bodies or the National State must have decision-making power in merito.RIVENDICO THE RIGHT TO DIE WITH DIGNITY 'and with absolute freedom'.
If any provision of law prohibiting these fulfill my desire, I ask that part of my property being used to move to a civilized country, where the same can be adhered to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment