Sunday, April 12, 2009

Best Ways To Conceive With Ovarian Cyst

Il Discorso tipico dello Schiavo (di Silvano Agosti)


I draw inspiration from a clear reflection of desperate and Silvano Agosti at work and the slavery of the individual in contemporary society, always more "be" less and less conscious of their individual value as a human being, a precious and irreplaceable in the service of a "master", which is sometimes represented by a similar, sometimes by their own ignorance ... we are small beings and insignificant just because we allow, and pretend to sleep for the little unnecessary privileges that we desire ... a wake up call unless we realize that we are all really dead.


One of the most deadly of the culture is to believe it's the only culture ... but it is simply the worse.
Well, the examples are in everyone's heart ... for example the fact that people go to work six days a week is the most that can be beggar immaginare.Come do you steal the lives of human beings in exchange for food, bed of the machine ...
While until yesterday I thought that I had been a pleasure to give me a job, now I think: "I think these bastards are stealing the only life I have, because I'll have another, I've got only this ... and they make me go to work 5 times, 6 days a week and leave me a miserable day ... what for? as is done in one day to construct a life? "
So while one should not put the flowers on the window of the cell in which the prisoner because otherwise even if one day the door will be open to him he will not quit ...
must always think with a perfect conscience, "These are stealing their lives in exchange for two million and a half months, at best, while I am a work of art whose value is unspeakable "
do not understand why a painting by Van Gogh worth 77 billion is to be human and a half and two million per month, well that vada.Secondo me, then, since there is a parameter that With the new technologies, profits have increased by at least 100 times ... and then the work had decreased by at least 10 times! But no! The working time has remained intact. Today I know that they are stealing the most precious thing I have been given by Nature. Think about the best thing that nature offers, which is to, say, make love, not!
Imagine that you live in a political system, economic and social where people are obliged with what the monitor, to make love eight hours a day ... would be a real torture ... so why should not the same thing for the job is certainly more pleasant to make love, not! For example, the fact that people go to work six days a week ... of course I've got the gun to the head ... I do, because I do the speech: "Better to lick the floor or die?" "Better to lick the floor" but what is horrible in this culture is that "lick the floor" has actually become an aspiration, you know?
But it is monstrous that the type has to go to work 8 hours a day and should be well able to those who licked the floor, you know this is "objectively" monstrous, but where consciousness produces consciousness, everything is "actually" ... monstrous
"SI Oh well 'but now it is' irreversible the situation" [item interlocutor of August]
Yes, you make such an address in defense of those who oppresses you, because it is typical of the slave, not! The true slave ... the true master slave defends, not fight it. Because the slave is not so much that the chain to the foot that is no longer able to imagine freedom.
But from what you told me now: when Galileo had stated that the Earth revolved around the Sun, there will certainly be someone like you, who shall say: "Oh yes! are 22 centuries that everyone says it is the sun that goes around, mo 'you come to say this shit ... and how will you explain to all human beings? "and he said:" It's not my business, gentlemen ... "
" So look, we caliamo into a pit while you and I'll say it is not true, so it all back in the order of things "... do you understand? Why all the West live in an area of \u200b\u200bbenefit because it is stealing 8 / 10 of the assets of the rest of the world. So it's not that we are living in a political system able to give us the television, the car ... no.
E 'a political system that knows how to steal 8 / 10 to 3 / 4 of the World and a bit' well-being at 1 / 4 of
World us ... then, gentlemen, or you wake up ... or pretending to sleep ... or do you realize that you are all dead ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment